Monday, January 31, 2011

Superbowl.

Today I saw a news broadcast about Superbowl commercials, and it reminded me that I want to have a Superbowl party!

Well, in reality I just want to have a party. This gives me an excuse.

I'm thinking guac and chips, fried zucchini, fruit and dip--does anyone know if they make mini veggie burgers? Plus either of the following:


Fudgy brownie chocolate chip cookie bars from Bakerella.


Brownie pizza with cream cheese frosting, crushed Reese's cups, strawberries, and coconut from How Sweet It Is.

I've been obsessed with browsing dessert recipes lately. Probably because I haven't had real dessert in a loooong time. I'm talking a couple of weeks.

I know. Thanks for your support.

It's becoming an addiction. I can browse recipes for an hour at a time, practically salivating over all the photos, wishing desperately for a red velvet cupcake to appear beside me and make my wishes come true.

Sigh. I can't even come up with something quippy to close this with. I just really want it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment