Friday, June 10, 2011

baby names.

When I was 10 or 11, I just knew that I was going to name my future daughter Chelsea Joy. Something about the name Chelsea just felt delicious to say (you're welcome, college-friend Chels.) Obviously, my tastes have changed since elementary school. But although kids are still a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way off, I still spend my off-hours day dreaming about baby names.

Is that weird? Do you find yourself fantasizing about the future? I've got my wedding, home decor, daily menus, wardrobe, and child-rearing practices all figured out... for now.

Girls:
  • Violet
  • Sophia
  • Fiona
  • Gemma
  • Gray
  • Audrey
  • Clementine
  • Aurelia
  • Posy
  • Lucia (pronounced loo-sha)
  • Penelope
  • Morgan
  • Helen
  • Roe
Boys:
  • Noah
  • Gray
  • Emerson
  • Toby
  • Edmund
  • Lucas
  • Milo
  • Jacob
  • Atticus
  • Connor
  • Levi
  • Colby
  • Jude
  • Patrick
On an unrelated note, just because:
This is Dorm Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment